What we do
Kapp Construction is a leader in all aspects of general contracting, with nearly 35 years of commercial experience in religious, medical, multi-residential, retail, industrial, and commercial markets.. We strive to ensure that your project - whether big or small - is managed with the same level of care and expertise. We provide many options for our clients to manage their projects based on individual client needs. Kapp is ready to serve you by turning your concept into reality and beyond.
While the Design/Build delivery method is how we can deliver the most efficient turnkey project, the services we can provide include:
Pre-Construction Consulting and Feasibility Studies help determine what your needs may be and the most efficient way to solve them. In-House Design capabilities allow us to turn your vision or concept into a reality with the ability to see what your design ideas look like on paper. Maybe you can't quite envision how your renovation is going to tie into the existing facility, or how your new facility will change the landscape of your property? We can help with the initial design work, even before you've made a commitment to build.
- Design/Build allows us to work together through the planning phases to quickly establish budgets and efficiently reach completion. This turnkey approach allows Kapp Construction to lead the entire design and construction team. It is the simplest, most cost-effective method to build.
- General Contracting allows us to partner with the customer and architect in the traditional design-bid-build process under either a negotiated or lump sum contract.
- Construction Management provides overall planning, co-ordination and control of a project from inception to completion aimed at meeting the customer's budget, time and quality requirements.
- Renovation/Remodeling performed through design/build, as a general contractor or as the construction manager.
- Maintenance and Service contracts, as well as emergency services, are available to help our customers protect their investment.
With our team of experienced project managers, supervisors, operators, carpenters, and skilled laborers we provide the high quality product our customers deserve.